Thursday, March 8, 2012

Harper Collins Canda March Madness!


64 Books! 1 Champion!

The Canadian division of Harper Collins hosts a fun event in March called March Madness. It lasts 6 weeks and at the end one book will be crowned champion.

Sounds fun right? What if I told you Harper Collins was also giving away prizes? Bookish prizes at that. You might even be lucky and win all 64 books.

In order to be entered all you have to do is VOTE! Pick your favourite and spread the word. Gain support for your choice by using the Twitter hashtag #HCCMarchMadness, do a blog post in defence of you your favourite, and just spread the word anyway you can.

To vote visit the official website and be sure to follow Savvy Reader for updates and more information.

If you want more details about taking part and the event itself you can find those at the Savvy Reader website.

My choice for the champion this year? Veronica Roth's Divergent! An action packed, thought provoking dystopian that happens to have one of the hottest YA guys. Veronica's writing will have you turning the pages as you follow Tris on her journey. #DivergentNation

Get out there, spread the word and most of all VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...