Thursday, March 1, 2012

Book Blogger Hops!


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

I would love to see so many books being made into movies. SO MANY. It is hard to pick just one. I am going to say two. These are my most current reads that I LOVED and that's why they won out.

My first choice is Masque of the Red Death. The imagery, the plot, the complex characters.... I am getting excited just thinking about it. My second choice is Born Wicked. Witches (so we get some awesome witchy scenes), it's historical so an amazing setting, and the plot is amazing.

I don't have anyone in mind to play any of the characters though.


TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

This weeks question is

Q What has been your favorite moment (scene) in a book that you've read so far in 2012? Please be kind & not include spoilers

Um....a recent scene that I remember loving is a the feather scene in Born Wicked. *Swoon* I also love a scene in Masque of the Red Death involving a hot air balloon for the same reason *swoon*.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Born Wicked, but haven't had the time. I'm sure it'd make an awesome movie! Great pick :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your choices sound good.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow.html

      Delete
  2. This is the second post about that feather scene!! I NEED TO READ THIS SOON!!! :D

    Jess @ Gone with the Words
    My TGIF! Follow Friday post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the feather scene mentioned already for TGIF. It now makes me want to read Born Wicked right away!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...