Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Top Five Romantic Cities


What cities make you think of love and romance? Here are my top 5 choices of cities that can provide you with endless opportunity for special memories with your significant other.

1. Paris


Paris is synonymous with love. It is quite romantic. I've been there and you can't help but fall in love with the city. Strolling near the Seine, picnicking near the Eiffel Tower, and visiting some amazing works of art is one of my perfect afternoons.

2. Venice



Venice brings to mind romantic gonadal rides, kisses on bridges, and amazing views. It seems like a very romantic city that anyone can fall in love with it.  


3. Verona



In fair Verona where we lay our scene..... Verona is known for the tale of Romeo and Juliet. They even have a Juliet's balcony that you can stop by and call down to your Romeo. You can leave a Letter for Juliet on her wall (she'll even write back). It seems like a quaint little town where you can relax with good food, and wine.

4 Bora Bora



I picture lazy afternoons lounging on a beach, romantic dinners, and an over the water bungalow. The tropical vibe, and the gorgeous scenery help with the romance factor.

5 New York City



Read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares or Where She Went and you will see strolling around New York can be romantic (and sexy). Strolling though Central Park, a romantic wagon ride, theatre and some amazing restaurants make for an exciting city to explore together.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of such romantic cities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you got them all right, I want to go to Paris so bad. I want to go to all these place because of the sites, the art, this history, the stories.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...