Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox....



This is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books we got during the week.

My mailbox was pretty awesome this week...ok so pretty awesome is an understatement. SO many amazing books.

These are books I was gifted or received for review


Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (goodreads)
A Million Suns by Beth Revis (goodreads)

The amazing Kristina from LadyBug Storytime got me a copy of Masque. I literally squealed when it came in the mail. It's been really high on my wish list and I can't wait to finish it (already started and LOVING it). The cover is so stunning, even in ARC form.

The amazing and lovely Christy from The Reader Bee sent me a belated Christmas gift and it was A Million Suns. I have heard nothing but amazing things about it.

Thank you so much to both Christy and Kristina. You ladies are amazing!

I helped Marissa Meyer celebrate the release of her fantastic novel Cinder. She was sweet and offered swag to people who helped her and it is awesome! Thank you so much Marissa.

Here are some books I purchased this week


Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (goodreads)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (goodreads)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (goodreads)

I also have two copies of Entertainment Weekly with the cast of the Vampire Diaries on them. I have the Paul Wesley/Nina Dobrev cover as well, but my friend has it as she had to pick it up for me (none of the stores near me had it). They are even hotter than this picture shows. Scorching!!

Happy reading everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Eeeee! Kathy! Masque of the Red Death! LUCKY GIRL!!!! It sounds freaking amazing, I am beyond excited to see your review! And I so need to get my hands on A Million Suns soon, hope you love it!

    Absolutely ADORED Cinder and I'm just itching to dive into Born Wicked already. And HOLY SEXY NEAR NAKED VAMPIRES. Wait... *peers closer* Is that a puddle of drool I see on the corner of one of those? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome books!! I want to start Masque right now but I don't wanna read it so early and not be able to talk about it or post my review yet! lol!

    Hmmmm I have a subscription to E.W.... why is my hot cover not here yet?? :(

    Have fun at the meet-up today! :D

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read the Masque of the Read Death sososososoosososososososososososo bad! Come check out my IMM! :)

    http://bundlesofbooks101.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-huge-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I want to have my hands of Masque, the cover is absolute gorgeousness! Enjoy!


    Please stop by: My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Swag... that rocks!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, those TVD covers are really hot. And it reminds me that I still haven't watched the last two episodes!! Aaaah, stupid exams.

    I'm dying to read Born Wicked and have a copy of Cinder on my shelf that I really need to get to soon. I hope you enjoy them and the rest of your really awesome books! :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great set of books! I'm really looking forward to reading A Million Suns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Starcrossed and TVD (only the TV series, though, not the books)! Ian Somerhalder is so hot!

    Here's my IMM!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I got Entertainment this week too! :-D Great books this week! I cant wait to read the Masque, it sounds amazing! Enjoy!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-28-e-book-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! I can't wait to read Masque of Red Death. Cinder too. Soon I hope.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many people got Born Wicked! I want it so badly as well! Masque of The Red Death looks very intriguing as well. Enjoy reading.


    Here's my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope Masque is really good, I love the Poe story it's drawn from. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...