Thursday, February 16, 2012

Follow Friday/ Blogger Hops!


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: BeefcakeandBabes Asks: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What’s the most unique character name you’ve come across?

Hmmm....I can't really think of any. A less common name that I really liked was Araby Worth from Masque of the Red Death. It's the only one I can think of. Not exactly the best answer....haha.


TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

This weeks question is

Q Book Blogger Pride: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?

I take pride in so much. The work I put into my blog is something I am pretty proud of. Whenever I talk about book blogging I always end up gushing about the community. I really am in awe of the community and how welcoming almost everyone is. I also like that we support each other. If something bad happens we are there to help, and we celebrate when the good stuff comes around. There may be some ups and downs when it comes to being a blogger, but this community provides the support you need to make it through.

4 comments:

  1. This was a hard question to me, too. Of course, I'm thinking about all the uniquely names characters now, after the fact!

    Here are two I JUST thought of now - Wicked and Truth from Anita Blake.

    I like unique names as long as they're not "what-the-heck-is-that" names.

    Here's our FF

    Have a great weekend! Old follower here.

    Jamie @ Addicted2heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Your blog design is so classy and lovely!

    Here is mine: http://bookprowl.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having the support of other book bloggers and making new friends is always a bonus! I absolutely adore meeting new people who love books as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't really think of a good name either! It was a hard question ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...