Sunday, November 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday....Bewitching by Alex Flinn



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Bewitching by Alex Flinn

Here is the Goodreads synopsis

Kendra Hilferty, the witch who curses Kyle Kingsbury in Beastly, tells about her immortal existence-how she discovered she was a witch and the various ways she has used her powers to help people throughout the centuries. (Unfortunately her attempts have often backfired.) As it turns out, Kendra has actually had a hand in "Hansel and Gretel," "The Princess and the Pea," and "The Little Mermaid"-but these are not the fairy tales you think you know! Kendra's reminiscences are wrapped around a real-time version of "Cinderella," except the "ugly" stepsister is the good guy. With dark twists, hilarious turns, and unexpected endings, Bewitching is a contemporary read for fairy-tale lovers, fantasy fans, and anyone looking for more Alex Flinn.


This sounds really fun. I liked Kendra in Beastly so I am intrigued and want to find out more about her.

Expected release date - March 14, 2012

10 comments:

  1. Great pick! I'm curious to see how Alex does with this one!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Beastly, but I do like these other side of story fairy tales. Thanks for the suggestion!

    Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard really good things about Beastly. Maybe I should read it and then this one! They sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really interesting. I still haven't read Beastly yet but I'm hoping to soon. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!! I'm totally dying to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Me want this book as well. Love fantasy's if they are written as well. Great choice.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this cover! It's so... well, betwitching LOL. Kendra really intrigued me in Beastly too, so I'm fascinating to discover more about her and her history. Can't wait for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveeee this cover!!!!


    here's my WOW post. stop by??!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new cover for this! And I definitely can't wait to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only watched the movie of Beastly, never read the book, but THIS I would love to read! Gorgeous cover and it focuses on a witch. Can't get better than that!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...