Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Torn by Cat Clarke


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Torn by Cat Clarke

Here is the Goodreads synopsis

Four girls. One dead body. A whole lot of guilt.

Alice King isn’t expecting the holiday of a lifetime when she sets off with her classmates on a trip to the Scottish wilderness, but she’s not exactly prepared for an experience beyond her darkest nightmares…

Alice and her best friend Cass are stuck in a cabin with Polly, the social outcast, and Rae, the moody emo-girl. Then there’s Tara – queen of mean. Powerful, beautiful and cruel, she likes nothing better than putting people down.

Cass decides it’s time to teach Tara a lesson she’ll never forget. And so begins a series of events that will change the lives of these girls forever...

A compelling story of guilty secrets, troubled friendship and burgeoning love.


This sounds intense, and good. The cover also fits the tone of the synopsis perfectly. I am curious as to what exactly happens in the cabin they are stuck in.

Expected release date - Jan 5, 2012

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh this sounds really cool! I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one on my to-read list as well! I'm still trying to get ahold of a copy of Entangled by Cat. :) I hope you enjoy it when you do read it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...