Friday, November 18, 2011

My Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

So this week my obsessions are:

BOOKS

The cover for Immortal City by Scott Speer



I love this cover so much more than the cover on the ARCs. This cover seems like it fits so much better with the story. I love the palm trees in the background, and the hot angel with the arm tattoo doesn't hurt either!

MOVIES

The Hunger Games movie trailer



Anyone that follows me on Twitter could guess this would be on here. I love our brief glimpse of Cinna! <3! Jennifer looks great as Katniss (that scene where she volunteers - PERFECT). I totally get chills when the countdown starts, and they all start running. My heart starts to race, and I am on the edge of my seat. It's going to be intense. I am so looking forward to this movie. Can it be March already?!

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I do very much love the cover of Immortal City. It's refrehsing to have some male eye candy on YA covers for a change.... Sexy arm, sexy peek at chest, sexy wings.... BRODIE LIKES :D

    OMG THG OMG THG OMG THG OMG THG OMG THG..... I still haven't gotten over this trailer. I can't stop watching it. Daily viewings are a must. March seems impossibly far away. The countdown at the end gets me so excited and wanting MORE. I was iffy about Lenny as Cinna at first, but now I love the casting. All the actors seem to fit perfectly! Jennifer is going to nail the role <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love the Hunger Games trailer too! So amazing! Like you my heart was racing during the countdown. I just can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...