Friday, November 11, 2011

My Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVison started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

So this week my obsessions are:

First I must call attention to how awesome my blog looks right now. The amazingly awesome Evie from Bookish has provided me with a fantastic new look for the blog. I love it and I think it suits my blog perfectly.

BOOKS

The trailer for Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi



This is a stunning book trailer. It suits the book perfectly. I've watched it too many times to count. I makes me want to pick the book up and read it again.

The entire Harper Collins summer catalog

Did you see it yet? Some of the most amazing sounding titles. We have Until I Die by Amy Plum, The Selection by Kiera Cass, Insurgent by Veronica Roth, and Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson just to name a few. There are so many hot titles coming out I am wanting to skip right past Christmas for them.

Movies

The trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman



While I am not thrilled with the choice of Kristen Stewart for this, I can't deny that this trailer is stunning. It's beautiful, yet dark at the same time. I am very excited for this movie now which I wasn't before.

TV

Plot twists and mid-season finales

I may not like having to wait until freaking January to catch back up with some of my favourite characters, but you've got to admit there is nothing like a cliff hanger! I love both Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle and both of them had an amazing ending for the holidays. I am dying to get back to Mystic Falls and Chance Harbour.

That's all for my obsessions this week. Tell me...what are you obsessed with?

8 comments:

  1. HELLO PRETTY! Love your new blog design! <3 Evie did a fantastic job, I really think it suits too!

    WHOA. Why have I waited until now to watch the Shatter Me book trailer? It's AMAZING. Totally fits the book. Man, I so want to reread!!

    HARPER. I. NEED. THOSE. BOOKS. NOW.

    The SWATH trailer looks incredible. While Kristen is not my choice for Snow White either, hopefully she'll do a... good enough job on the acting. Time will tell. But I can't wait for this!

    Ugh, so unhappy about the hiatus! I'm dying for a new fix ALREADY. At least I have Nikita and Once Upon A Time to tide me over until TVD/TSC came back. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trailer for Shatter me! TSC is AWESOME. Can't believe it doesn't return 'til Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new blog look!
    (and great obsessions this week ;) hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh it look fab chick! Awesome look babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look of your blog- gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, your blog looks so pretty!

    And that trailer for Shatter Me is just amazing! I really must read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh your blog looks AMAZING. I love how warm and cozy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with the Snow White.. love that they picked Charlize for the evil queen - she looks just gorgeous and is perfect for this role :) I am not so sure about Stewart, either, but oh well.. :P
    The Trailer is absolutely fantastic! You got me obsessed :)

    Happy that people like the new look!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...