Friday, November 4, 2011

My Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

So this week my obsessions are:

BOOKS

Anna Dressed in Blood

I just finished Anna Dressed in Blood this week. Epic!!!! My review will be posted towards the end of this coming week. However, I loved it. I love Cas. I love that it's set in Thunder Bay, Ontario of all places. I will stop gushing or I won't have anything for my review. If you haven't read it, do so immediately.

The cover for The Selection by Kiera Cass



This cover took my breath away. The synopsis also sounds amazing. I am super excited about this one, and can't wait to read it. Please read the Goodreads synopsis for more details. This is going to be a Waiting On Wednesday Post soon!

OTHER

Pina Colada Cupcakes



This great cupcake place in Ottawa called Isobel's has Pina Colada cupcakes. I've been dying to try some and I am just now able to go today. I have been thinking about them all week. They're always sold out by the time I get there after work, but since I am off today I can hopefully get some.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! So happy you loved Anna. I can't wait to read your gushing review <3 We may have... erm... had problems if you didn't like it :P

    I LOVE the cover of The Selection! It is absolutely stunning. One of my favourite reveals of late <3

    Damn you. It's 1am and I'm craving cupcakes now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read so many good things about Anna Dressed in Blood. Really hoping I get time to read it soon *sigh*

    Ooh, those cupcakes look yummy! Hope they still had some left by the time you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Glad you enjoyed Anna Dressed in Blood! I'm really looking forward to your review!

    OMG! Pina Colada cupcakes?? Sounds like Heaven!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...