Monday, August 1, 2011

The Goddess Test Winner......

I have chosen the winner for the signed copy of The Goddess Test by the lovely Aimee Carter. The Winner is..........

Evie from Bookish





I emailed Evie with the good news, and her reply was simply the cutest. She's so sweet. She also happens to have a fantastic blog so take a moment and visit her.

Thank you to everyone that entered. I have a giveaway coming up in September to celebrate not only my 6 month blog birthday but also the release of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, so check back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...