Friday, June 24, 2011

Follow Friday/Blog Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

My favourite fairytale. Hmm....Beauty and the Beast. I've always liked it. The Grimm brother's version and the Disney movie.

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

Q-“When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?”

I was pretty young. I liked to read as long as I could remember, however, I really got into it with the Sweet Valley High books when I was like 12 or so. I went through a faze where all I would read was those book (over and over again). I've pretty much always liked to read though.

Happy weekend and Happy reading!

15 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I was really young too when I realized my passio was books. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by from the Hop!
    I got into a faze with reading where all I read was The Babysitters Club or Goosebumps haha. And then again with Stephen King. I think I own almost every Stephen King book!

    My Hop is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite as well.
    Have a good weekend,
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Katy! Thanks for stopping by. Beauty & the Beast was one of my favorites, as well. I'm also partial to Snow White and have a really nice edition of it from when I took a children's list class. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just hopping through from the Follow Friday hop. I am a big fan of Beauty and The Beast too! I am a new follower on gfc as countrysunset40. Come on over to visit when you get the chance.

    http://tracystreasureofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Follow Friday! I'm a new follower. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I loved the sweet valley high books. LOL. seeing you post that brings back memories of reading those books. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great answer, just hopping by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-blogger-hop_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Sweet Valley High - now that brings back memories! Did you ever get hooked on the TV series as well? I think I moved from SVH to the John Marsden series, "Tomorrow When The World Began" - did you ever read those?

    New follower :)

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-blogger-hop-when-reading-became.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I said Beauty and the Beast too. Great answer :)

    Here's my Friday

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like Beauty and the Beast too! I don't think I've read The Brother's Grimm version of it yet. I really need to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read any of the Sweet Valley High books. I realized how important books had become in my life in 1999. Come see what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember reading and re-reading certain books when I was younger as well; now I have some books on my keeper shelf that I'd like to pull out for a re-read sooner or later too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping through. I adored SVH too. My fav were the Xmas specials and the mysteries.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...